Using Zend Studio with 'learnzf2' ?

Home Forums Learn ZF2 Using Zend Studio with 'learnzf2' ?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dooly@novato.net 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dooly@novato.net
    Participant

Can the author provide some help on how to download the initial project and various checkouts from within Zend Studio 10.5?

Downloading the initial files and checkouts from within Terminal works fine without an IDE. But adding the project to Zend Studio 10.5 is problematic because ZStudio won’t let me add a new ZF module. It always throws the error “New Zend Controller has encountered a problem. Can’t determine Zend Framework library in project learnzf2.”

Any help would be appreciated.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi dooly, I guess the problem is that you did not enable Zend Framework support in your project. Try the following. Select the project in the PHP/Project explorer view. Then right click with the mouse and a long menu will open. Somewhere on the bottom there is an item called “Configure”. Click on it and then choose “Enable Zend Framework Support”.

dooly@novato.net
    Participant

Thanks, that Zend Studio pointer helped.

In order to get it partially functioning, it was necessary to create the folders data/cache/text/ and data/cache/var/, then chmod both to 777 along with data/cache/module/.

The various *.local.php.dist files had to be copied to /config/, renamed and edited for the local database connection.

Now if only I can get that PDF writer working …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.