praise

Home Forums Learn ZF2 praise

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Slavey Karadzhov 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

OK forgive me for gushing, but I have to say this little book is absolutely splendid. I haven’t even started playing with the code yet, or read it completely, but just from reading the code examples and the prose, my understanding of ZF2 has advanced by orders of magnitude. I can’t recommend highly enough (for those who have English as an nth language, the preceding expression means I really really like it).

For those who are still struggling, and grumbling, and dealing with some fear/hatred of something new and — yes, let’s face it — complex, my advice: READ THIS BOOK.

I know I am arriving late to the party,vas ZF3 is around the corner. I’m hoping ZF3 by Example won’t be far behind.

But wait — what’s this?!? A WordPress site for the official book site?!? (-:

Slavey Karadzhov
    Participant

> ..I have to say this little book is absolutely splendid ..
    David, Thanks a lot for your kind words!

> But wait — what’s this?!? A WordPress site for the official book site?!? (-:

If there are more people interested in CMS/Blog system based on Zend Framework 2 (or 3 in the near future) we can create a small community project and give it a try. The thing is that we have to catch up with all thousands of plugins for WordPress. And that is a challenging task, to say it mildly 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.