Database – Adapter topic

Home Forums Learn ZF2 Database – Adapter topic

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Slavey Karadzhov 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello again,

In page 86, Database section, you say:

> The recent versions of ZF2 include a ready-to-use database service factory called Zend\Db\Adapter\AdapterServiceFactory

This note sounds like, “There is a better method, it is not here but you’ve been warned”. I didn’t completely start on this yet, so I’d rather ask here instead spending my time if using the mentioned Service Factory is actually recommended way as I can sense from the other up to date tutorials online.

Do you also explain using the mentioned Service Factory in the later chapters OR if not, in which recent version this AdapterServiceFactory has been included so it is not in your 2014 version book? Are you planning to give an update as an appendix to the recent buyers OR are we alone to dig about this database service factory somewhere else and learn instead following the instructions in the book?

It is a good source and I am learning a lot – even I am completely new to ZF. Thank you.

Anybody around?

Slavey Karadzhov
    Participant

Hi Smozgur,
    Let’s do it like the previous time. What are your detailed suggestions for the book? What do you think will be best?

Regards,
    Slavey

P.S: Sorry for not answering earlier, but I was distracted by another sweet 9-month project.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.